29.5.12

new Cyprus air!

I found this piece of publishing design, and I can't say that it really impressed me. It is not bad for sure, but also it is not a piece that I'll always remember. But then I realized  that it was about Cyprus! This fact made me to review my opinion... 

I am from Greece so, really encourage me when I see something nice made from our "cousins". It's not that there is no good-design stuff in our countries, but the "nice-ones" are definitely not a lot. It makes me feel that I am not the only one who wants to improve the aesthetic of the design there. So, I was really happy when I saw it, and I wanted to share it with you!












The Cyprus Dossier is a Cyprus–based intellectual journal with one intention, to initiate frequent cross–disciplinary dialogue on political, social and cultural issues faced by the island’s inhabitants, as diversely and impartially as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment