7.10.11

First day at uni

This Tuesday was my first day, of my first year, at my first university.

When I was at home, trying to imagine my first day at uni, I was thinking that would be perfect- and I was sure about this.
Why not? New people, new friends, new places to discover, new lessons...a new adventure!
But it wasn't.


When I crossed the entrance, going up the stairs, I started having a nervous feeling.


I realized that I was totally alone. I was away from my family, from my friends, from my country... I was away from everything I had known.

Although, everyone I met that day was really friendly and kind, both tutors and students.
They made me feel comfortable and welcome.

The lessons that we attended were truly interesting. We learned about blogging. I had no idea of how useful and funny could be (because I never had a blog before). The first touch with blogging was difficult for me , but I always hope for better days...


No comments:

Post a Comment