15.3.12

beautifull illustrations by Allexandra Cooch

Inspired from the nature, Allexandra Cooch created theses enchanting illustrations.









This is what she said about her work:

"This book will be dedicated to the beauty and strength of nature. The object is to show that nature is the best artist, designer, sculptor, architect etc. To show its multiformity and completeness. And so we must do our best to save nature. Drawing only parts of the birds is a symbolic call to preserve nature in full (most of the birds are taken from the Red Book).

On the other hand, I want to perform my own 'revolution'. Since I could remember my so recent childhood, I have never been attracted to nature. Neither of its aesthetics nor its "school" ideology, which was available in those days to my perception. Nature pictures its self as a boring landscape of "native" spaces, mushrooms under the birch forest with a squirrel. In a word, nothing of nature could make me particularly interested. Both in the real life and in art. Now I have a huge difficulty is not to describe, but at least catch that revolutionary moment in my mind, when nature had a new look for me - a frightening and inspiring. Maybe this so-called revolution is rather standard, and to some degree happens with every child, but for me it's a very important thing.


I' d like to present my book in that way, so people could not only understand but also feel, let it be a desperate attempt, but still try. Indeed, to really understand nature is possible only in that case, if "sense" (perception) of a single person coincides with nature."

As for me, I only could say that I become her fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment